Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

UGGHHH

i have to sit at honme tonight because im sick. not like i would see any of you anyways becase you guys never call me. anyways i am pissed at wherever this sickness came from. i lost my voice for nine days. my throat hurts real bad. and then i was taking all these medicines the past couple nights so i could go party with the christinas and etc but today my mom said i was taking too many pills and i couldnt take any today. wtf? so now im at home, bored, blogging, because im bored, about how my chest burns from eating salt and how ive been waking up in the middle of the night because my throat hurts. and its moved to my tongue. you know when you are sick and the sides of your tongue and your ears hurt? it blows.

1 Comments:

Blogger kylester said...

my condolences, and i hope you get better soon. in case youre wondering who i am, i often ask myself the same question... actually i just clicked next blog while i was on mine, and walla... im here...

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home