Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

okay, so until about a month ago, i (er, angela, if you don't know) hadn't instant messaged for over a year, and now i find myself constantly getting on just to see what's up and who's gabbing--instead of doing work, productive stuff, you know. and now this whole blogger thing, i haven't really used it much yet, but i can see it becoming majorly addicting. it's kind of like being constantly in all my friends intensely amusing brains, except in a non-creepy stalkerish sort of fashion. oh my, i enjoy you all.

7 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

I am so addicted to blogging and instant messaging. its really bad. haha, the other day for religion homework i had to answer the question "when am i truly alone?" and i thought about it and i was like, um... never. at school i hang with my friends, at home i am either talking to my parents or online, talking to my friends..... i guess i am alone when i sleep and that is about it. hehe.

10:27 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Yeah, I should be doing homework right now, but I am also addicted to this junk sitting on my kitchen table. I just. Can't. Stop.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

the best part is when we blog, then talk about the blog... we sure are cool...

3:31 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

hell yes. or for example, at the moment i am on a computer like 4 feet from anna who is also on a computer (we are both at school) and instead of just talking to one another, we are commenting on blogs.... wow.... we need to join some kind of help group

3:36 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

oh and margaret is across the room doing the same thing as the anna and me.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

woot woot!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

and it's terribly enjoyable that i just said,
katie, i just commented on your comment!

though she's 3 feet away and all...

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home