Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bored.

I'm bored, so I'm subjecting you all to my rambling. I'm working at the Holiday Inn, but it's rainy so I'm inside. Although earlier when it was raining, there was this family who has a pool membership who stayed outside under a tree because the mother was like , "I know, the clouds will clear and the sun will come out." And she kept pointing out the movement of the clouds to me. Blah blah, lady. I don't care. I just wanna leave. So yeeeaaah. I ate a cupcake. My boss bought them for all the hotel employees. It had too much icing and it turned my mouth red. Ew. So now I'm going to go read Great Expectations. I know, you're jealous. Let's have an orgy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home