Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, April 14, 2006

Ring ring ring BANANA PHONE

Okay, so I'm at work with nothing to do, so I'm browsing the internet. I came across a joke that I found so amusing that I giggled for a solid 5 minutes. Keep in mind I like weird, offensive and just plain wrong jokes. Ahem:
Little Johnny says to his mother: Mommy, I keep running in circles!
Mom says to Johnny: If you don't shut the fuck up I'll nail your other foot to the floor!
Thank you I'll be here all night. I'm excited to see everyone! I'll be home around 6. And Sarah, you're a godsend and I love you more than life itself.

5 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

That's just like the dead baby joke: How do you stop a baby from crawling in circles?.....Nail its other hand to the floor.

11:17 AM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

but that baby isn't dead...

11:21 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

thanks keegan, now i have that damn song in my head. ring ring ring ring ring...

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe the punchline to pip's joke is


...Nail its other hand to the floor

...and have a late abortion!

1:52 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

ok. yes. sorry. it's not dead.....yet.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home