Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Let's have a contest called Who Has the Most Projects.

1. essay on Go Ask Alice & Thirteen*
2. psychology collage*
3. Hunt take-home test*
4. Ryan take-home test*
5. Bell take-home test
6. outline of humanities paper*
7. 5-page humanities paper
8. play review
9. Hard Times essay*
10. humor in America essay
11. photography presentation

*due anywhere from 2 months ago to today

Yes, yes, it's all my fault. Stop blogging and start. Funny though, cause if I was obligated to blog, all the powers of hell could not get me to touch a keyboard. Eh, maybe Sunday night all this will seem important. Until then I'll use my powerful defense mechanism of intellectualization (eh? Steph? Missy? Keegan?) to convince myself that in the grand scheme of life, none of this really matters. Which happens to be oh so true. See? It's working already.

2 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

hey, i'll sell you some of my stuff for a hefty price

7:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

way to use the defense mechanisms.. that will make all this go away.. just keep throwing this on other people.. oh check that out i just used the idea of projection

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home