Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

i remember my password. woo!!

ok ,so in light of the fact that we're all going back to college in a few days i've decided to have a party. its gonna be friday from 9 on. i'll buy some food and soda, but if you want anything (steph's dip, 3-way, etc.) bring it yourself. the hot tub will be open so bring the suits (or not if you prefer the keegan method). if you get here early enough to park near my house where there aren't permit signs, yippee for you. if not, you can park at the lot at the top of the street or the high school. don't make no matter to me. ummm... invite whoever you want, don't care if i don't know 'em. the bigger the better. and that should wrap it up, so if ya got any Q's, give me a ring-a-ling. luv y'all bunches!

PS: if my mothers new couches get anything on them, i will slowly kill whoever did it. keep that in mind when you come over and decide to drink and eat in the living room. tata

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

torin is coming..

3:48 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Sorry, I won't be there. I guess I'll have to say good-bye to any and all well-wishers at George's.

5:52 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

why is that comment anonymous?

1:46 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

During the party...
Hope you hoes are having fun without me. I'm in lonely, cold Cary, IL. See ya laters.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home