Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, August 18, 2005

love ya!

Hey guys! I am just getting ready to leave now (gotta do some last minute packing and shower and such). I just wanted to tell you all that I love you and I will miss you and you better talk to me a lot both online, on the phone, and on the blog and such. I didn't get to say goodbye to some of you guys last night, but that just means that I will have to see you at christmas. :)
I just wanted to say thanks for making high school so amazing. The past four years with you guys was a blast and I wouldn't trade it for the world and I have very few regrets and those I have are stupid minor things. You guys are all amazing people.
so here is a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek from me.
XO
Katie
p.s. see ya'll at christmas (i won't be back in town for thanksgiving - you know me and my family's buffalo thing...)

4 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

locker buddy! i'm going to miss you so much. i've really enjoyed getting to know you better for the past 5 or so months. and i'm kicking myself for not being social the past 3 years. but i'll see you during christmas and you better have the best time at xavier and kick some major ass at mario kart there. (maybe you could start a club) anyway, good luck and such and bye.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Bye bye Katie. You'll do great at xavier. I'll miss you. :(

11:32 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

here's a couple tips that may come in handy:

1) have a great time!

2) avoid boys named kyle... (trust me on this on.)

11:39 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

katie you better have alot of fun there! i'm already missing you (as well as everyone else) tons!!!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home