Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

haha, Juniors....

So I had to have lunch today with Juniors (my math class is all those stupid smart juniors and one other senior.... yes i know stupid smart is an oxmoron, but seriously they are supposedly smart and therefore in a senior math class but they are so stupid!!! grr.... ANYWAY - not the point of my story!) and I had no one to sit with during lunch - sad i know. So Terese Hagerty asked me to sit with her group of buddies. They are the group that sits in the gazebo during lunch - you know them.... So anyway, they are all sitting around eating and I am zoning out while eating my pbandj and nachos and code red (yummy :)). So I decide to stop zoning out and listen to what they are saying for a bit. It was kinda funny because they talked about sports about 85% of the time i was out there. They are all on some sports team and so they were all talking about their past games and future games etc etc etc... I was just sitting there thinking "hmmm this is totally different from what we talk about... hehehhe" It was quite humorous, to me at least.

oh and what is with corley not letting us be out of uniform?? grr so annoyed. why are they suddenly deciding to crack down on everything and ruin parts of senior year for us (class day, no uniforms, changing the rules for penny queen so we lost terribly, and other stuff i can't think of at the moment...)?? why cant they do all that next year???

haha - random thought- I had to go to the dentist yesterday and for some reason in the middle of getting my teeth cleaned I thought of Keegan doing her dance ("you put your knees in tight..... do the pelvic thrust....it'll drive you insane!!!" or however it goes). And I could barely keep myself from laughing - which would have been disastrous seeing as how the dentist had that hooky thing in my mouth.

ok enough of my rambling.... :)

8 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

I thought we were out of uniform the rest of this week?

5:45 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

jax-
we were supposed to be out of uniform tomorrow, but we're not. the rest of the time is hazy... presumably they'll tell us sometime.

8:14 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

i like how they tell us these things (sarcasm there). they expect us to just know what they are thinking and believe all the rumors going around school, some of which are right....

8:22 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i like how i say something, and then less than an hour later not only am i back, but people have responded. god i feel special

8:57 PM  
Blogger puc said...

yeah- going to the dentist and humming "time warp". good times. (it's better than being set up...)

(you know i like to through that in there whenever i can- i heard he got another date to prom- a really annoying girl he only met that night)

10:46 PM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

I want to go to a midnight showing of Rocky Horror some time. It's supposed to be awesome

5:46 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

While completely random that you brought that up, going to Rocky Horror is also on my list of things to do before I die.

11:27 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

Oh wait. Time Warp. Forgive me for skimming.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home